Monday, August 12, 2013

Funds desperately needed for transport & medical certs

Hi everyone! I am so very close to transport time. It will be either this Friday or next. I need $125 for the transportation, $50 for medical certs and $?? for any other medical items/medication needed to get these babies up North.
I can not do this without you. I am only a foster with space. I do not have funds to care for and transport the animals.
I have had some very generous donors who have paid for s/n cost (5 will be going tomorrow), food/litter, medical and all other necessary items.
I now need some donors to get these babies, 6 of them, up North to a rescue who will place them for adoption.

Once my foster babies are on transport, I will continue volunteering at Gaston Animal Control, taking videos and interacting with the cats and kittens to post so all can see the temperament (shy, scared, playful, loving) and know which area to send them after rescue. I miss this part very much.

Any donation is never too small and as always, I appreciate it and the babies appreciate it.

Also, we have other cats and kittens that are in boarding that were rescued. The financial responsibility for these has fallen on Jo Ann's shoulders. I am asking for you to help her. ALL donations above my expenses will go towards the other cats and kittens that have been rescued.
Jo Ann is a silent hero in rescuing cats and kittens. She never complains about the thousands, yes thousands, of dollars she spends on the medical treatment and boarding of these precious babies to save their lives. She needs to be helped. Without her, many of the cats and kittens at Gaston would be put to sleep.
Please rally for our cause.

Let's stop the killing!

No comments:

Post a Comment