Monday, May 2, 2016

Part Two

I'm so sorry not to have updated by now.  I wasn't feeling well and then the kittens came!

So I go back to get the kittens under the house and their mom and one other cat from this lady.  I had caught one kitten when I heard food being thrown out.
I crawled from under the house to see the husband walking away.  I ran to the fence and hollered to him that his wife was waiting to feed them until after I caught the kittens.
He said he didn't know anything about that.  Needless to say I was pissed.

After I had to crawl on wet dirt, sometimes going back to my Army days of belly crawling, getting my hand bitten over and over by one of the kittens (who I have since nicknamed Mad Dog), finally scooping up the 3 kittens underneath, I walked over to this woman's house and they had SHUT THE DAMN DOOR!

I spent so much time with this crazy off the rails bitch only to have her NOT ALLOW me to get the kittens mother!
AND wasted so much time that PeeWee MOVED her kittens and I've not been able to find neither!

That's it.  The stress of that situation floored me so much that for two days I couldn't do anything. My body just wouldn't let me.

So now I only have the kittens, NuNu and her newborn kittens.

Thank you to all who are interested in these rescues and if you can help there is a Donate button to the right.  Or simply send a donation as "Friends and Family" to thecatbin@yahoo.com so these babies can receive ALL of your donation.
I keep all receipts of food, litter & medical attention which I post pics of from time to time.
Thank you!


1 comment:


  1. شركة نسر الجنوب للخدمات المنزلية

    من افضل شركة التي تقدم الخدمات المنزلية بمنطقة عسير ابها وخميس مشيط واليكم بعض من خدمات ابها الشركة لديها كافة الفروع في منطقة الجنوب عليكم بالتواصل معنا الان لتلبية خدماتكم وطلباتكم
    شركة كشف تسربات المياه بابها

    شركة كشف تسربات المياه بابها شركة التميز الجنوبي , نقوم بكشف تسربات المياه بأفضل معدات الكشف واجهزة الكشف عن طريق افضل العمالة المدربة على اعلى مستوى اتصل بنا عبر الويب سايت الخاص بنا
    شركة عزل اسطح بابها

    عزل الأسطح من الخدمات المتميزة جداً التي تقدمها شركتنا شركة نسر الجنوبي للخدمات المنزلية عزل الخزانات وعزل الفوم بأفضل معدات العزل ,
    شركة نقل اثاث بابها

    نقل الأثاث من الخدمات التي لا بد من توفرها في شركتنا , حيث السركة لديها افضل السيارات وافضل أدوات التغليف اتصل بنا الأن
    شركة رش دفان بابها

    رش الدفان من أهم خدمات الشركة التي تقدمها , الشركة ليدها كافة خدمات الرش والمكافحة ومن ضمن تلك الخدمات خدمة رش الدفان خدمات مكافحة الحشرات عن طريق شركة مكافحة حشرات بابها

    خدمات التنظيف تعد
    شركة تنظيف منازل بابها

    تنظيف وتعقيم المنازل وكافة خدمات المنزل من غرف ومطابخ وحمامات وتنظيف الشقق الجديدة
    شركة تنظيف خزانات بابها

    خدمات ابها



    ReplyDelete