Sunday, April 24, 2016

Kitty kitty update

Just a really quick one. I will be addressing part two of the story below, tomorrow.

I had two anonymous small donations and THANK YOU! It will cover litter for the kittens and NuNu for a couple of weeks. And a HUGE whopping THANK YOU to Lynette! I can't express the gratitude I feel for your help.

Here are a couple videos.  I should have another up tomorrow or at least some pictures.

Here is NuNu.  One of the most precious and loving cats I've had the pleasure of rescuing.


And here are the babies, CareBear, Drano, Hornet & Mad Dog.




Thank you again for the monetary help.  I know the "Donate" button is easy.  But if you sign into PayPal and send a donation as "family or friend" to thecatbin@yahoo.com, PayPal won't take any fee's and the kitties will get it all.<br><br>



1 comment:

  1. That is an extremely smart written article. I will be sure to bookmark it and return to learn extra of your useful information. Thank you for the post. I will certainly return.

    ReplyDelete