Tuesday, September 10, 2013

My 6 fosters are in urgent need

Hi everyone. I've been a bit crazy lately. I'm so stressed. It's been hard to bring in donations to help with the food and litter for the 6 fosters I have: Lola, Spiderman, Sleepy, Hootie, Egypt and Paintball.

No one could have foreseen how much sickness these cats were going to go through. And now that they are healthy, the rescue who were going to take them is full. So I have no idea how much longer I will have them. This means if I don't get some donations soon to help them, I don't know what I will do.

They go through 2 boxes of litter a week. That's $15.16 plus tax. One bag of KitnKaboodle is $9.98 plus tax.
I can take donations through PayPal if you use the donation button on this blog.
If you would prefer sending a gift card for Wal Mart, there is an email button to contact me for my address.
If you would prefer calling and paying for items such as KitnKaboodle or the Wal Mart brand of scoopable litter, the address and phone to my Wal Mart is:
Walmart Supercenter #1209-Lincolnton
306 N Generals Blvd
Lincolnton, NC 28092
(704) 732-3090

Folks, I wouldn't be asking like this if it weren't an emergency. I have the space for them and I have the time for them. But I don't have funds to keep them here.

And this is the same 6 fosters from the video below.

4 comments:

  1. Iwill donate for your fosters. Have one myself from Gaston AC. Remember 3215 with the awful blurry photo? She was only 6weeks old and black. She'll probably be a failed foster...haha. I have 6 cats, 2 dogs and 2 horses...all rescues! I love the black kitties because they are picked last, if at all. So you be sure to love on all six of them but give Egypt extra lovings from me :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I don't know why people are so against black cats. I have four of them myself. Total cats: 14. Total dogs: 2. Fosters: 6 and one rabbit. lol Egypt has been spayed and she is so wonderful and loving. I have 5 that were pulled but either weren't adopted or their "human parent" never came back to get them.

      Delete
  2. Have you been able to get them into any of the spay/neuter clinics? I know several have had some excellent deals the last couple months.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Oh yes. We have a low cost s/n here in town. 4 of the 6 have been s/n. Two couldn't go the last time because of a mild URI. As long as hey continue to stay healthy, they will probably go to the next clinic.

      Delete