Monday, October 24, 2011

What's next?

Hi everyone! It's been awhile since I last updated. It's been difficult to do anything with all the work being done on my house.

Some may not know that I wasn't supposed to be fostering during the month of October because I was having work done on my home. But emergencies happen and I took in 2 mother's with a total of 8 kittens, 6 teen kittens that were very malnourished, 2 young adults and two other cats I held for a couple of weeks. It's difficult enough caring for this many on top of my own 12 cats and 2 dogs. But having workmen stepping over them all, making sure none stole away in their vans, etc. was very stressful.

I was fortunate enough to find homes for a few of these babies before one of the cats that I took in spread a nasty virus through most of them. Some were able to bypass this virus but I kept them just in case. I am now going to let them be adopted.

Until then, I desperately needs funds to care for the remaining ones I have: the two mothers, 2 kittens, 2 young adults, 5 of the 6 malnourished ones. I also need to get one of the mother's spayed. Y'all that have been reading this blog know her as Turtle.

So I still have 11 cats/kittens that need homes and as mentioned, need the funds to care for them. If you can give even a small amount, it will be appreciated. You can give by using the chip-in below, using the donate button on the right or mailing a check to the address on the right. Thank you!

I will be updating with pictures soon!

No comments:

Post a Comment