Thursday, September 8, 2011

Help save cats & kittens from NC animal shelters

I wanted to get a post up to let others know this blog is just being born.  It's being born out of love for our four legged animals.  It's being born out of love for God's creatures.  If you too have a soft spot in your heart for cats, please bookmark this page and our youtube page.  Enjoy the videos that are posted.  They are all of rescued cats & kittens.  Remember that every cat or kitten you see in these videos need a "forever" home.

If you can not give another pet a loving home, please consider donating.  ALL money goes toward cat food, kitten food, litter & medical bills.

I do not profit from fostering.  I foster because I love all animals.  I'm partial to cats & kittens.  I am on disability and have a large home.  I can put a roof over these babies heads and spend lots of quality time with them.  But I do not have the funds to care for them on my own.  And I want to take this time to thank those who have already donated or chipped in to our previous rescues and the current rescues.  Without your support, saving these lives would not be possible.

No comments:

Post a Comment