Thursday, June 26, 2014

Need Furever home or foster now!

This is a repost from June 13th. I've had 4 cats just disappear into thin air. The kittens from across the street including their mother have disappeared. No signs of a struggle. Just gone. So now the rest are in the house which means I need funds for litter immediately. Or click on my WalMart link to purchase litter and I will go get it.

This plea is urgent! And about half were pulled for other people who then for whatever reason, would not take them. I've let a few people know that my living situation has changed. I will not be residing here for much longer. So they really need their furever home! Spread the word!
You don't have to live here (Charlotte, Hickory area of NC). If you live anywhere from NC - New York, we have transportation at a reasonable fee. If you live from NC to Texas, we have sent animals your way. I would need to contact some folks who are more familiar with the transportation lines your way.

And don't forget, we have auctions going all the time to help the foster parents, I have a Wal-Mart wish list that helps me care for my foster children and I have a PayPal donation button that helps with medical cost, food & litter.
I can always use the food & litter, which is also on my Wal-Mart wish list. It's linked to my local Wal-Mart and I can pick up items that you help me with. If you have questions about my list or why I need it, my email is also on the right. Any left overs will go to those who take them.

Ready for their fur-ever home:

POOKEE

Pookee was born April 19th, 2013. Her mother is Lola. Pookee is spayed and current on her shots. She's a firecracker! She has no fear. I don't know if this is good or bad. She'll chase the vacuum cleaner and chase after bigger cats. She has grown up with my two large dogs. Just recently, the past 30 days or so, I've let her go outside with Lola. She loves being out and she's so full of spirit. She doesn't need to go out. She's perfectly happy being inside. I have a rabbit, Easter, that she loves playing with. Pookee is a total lap cat. She will sit on your lap for as long as you'll let her.
When Pookee was just a week old, she and her litter mates, along with her mom, came down with distemper. We lost three of her siblings. She and her brother stayed the size of 4 to 5 week old kittens until they were nearly six months old. Her brother developed CH (Cerebellar Hypoplasia) from the distemper and Pookee has remained nasally, though healthy.
She's not been around children. So I don't know how she would react around toddlers. Around other cats/kittens & dogs, I believe once the initial getting to know you stage is over (about two weeks), she will be fine with other animals.






LOLA


Lola was rescued from the Gaston Co. animal control. She had a sister who was also pregnant. During her very short stay at Gaston, (we try to get all pregnant & kitten litters out as soon as possible. But sometimes, we can not save them from being put to sleep) she contracted distemper. She was only around six months old when she gave birth. She is now spayed and current on shots. She is very loving. Doesn't matter the type of animal, she is "mom" to all. She's also very frisky.






Meow Meow


This is Meow Meow. A year and a half ago, (virgin eyes stop here) some MF'r! threw her and three other kittens out his car window at a neighbors. I'm guessing he just screwed the houses up and meant to throw them in my yard. Only Meow Meow survived. She is spayed and current on shots. Each year she will need her neck shaved unless she lets you brush her. She gets knots in her fur. She's actually really good at siting there while you shave her. She has an outgoing personality and she's a hunter. She has done well with all the cats here. But like most, if you are introducing her to new cats, there is that two week period of adjustment. Meow Meow is a big love bug!






Furby


Furby is also a cuddle buddy. She won't leave your lap unless you make her. She is highly allergic to fleas. So she will need to be treated once a month. If she is an indoor cat with you, then she shouldn't have to worry. Like the other's, she eats Kit N Kaboodle dry food and she LOVES raw fish! Furby is around 5 years old. She was found in the hospital parking lot malnourished and I was asked to take her. She was about a year old then. She loves to climb (there have been several times I've had to climb the cedar tree to get her down.) and will use a scratching if it's available. She's been spayed but needs a current rabies shot (that I will get before she leaves). She really is a sweetie pie! She gets along with other cats if given a chance. But she doesn't like to fight. Once she gets beat up, she will hide somewhere up high.




Pumpkin


She is the most skittish of them all. She's small for a grown cat. Hair is medium length and she's a torti. She waits for you to sit. She will jump into your lap, purr, knead & while petting her, she starts to drool. Loves her tummy rubbed. She doesn't get under your feet. This makes her an excellent pet for someone older. She comes to you so you don't have to go to her. She is a rescue kitty, been spayed and is around 8 yrs old we believe.




Tracy


He's a big baby boy. He is a rescue kitty. He's been neutered and is around 5 yrs old. He's also a bit shy. He walks away if you go to pet him but he doesn't do it fast which is funny. You can pet him all day long, loves his belly rubbed. But if you have eye contact with him, it scares the crap out of him. So once you're able to pet him, just don't look at him. LOL




Julian


Julian is another rescue kitty. He's neutered and about 7 yrs old. He's incredibly sweet and loving. He gets along with other cats. And he LOVES cashews. Here is a video you can watch.
That's Julian in the front of the picture.




No comments:

Post a Comment