Thursday, May 22, 2014

More news will be shared here

Beginning today I will share stories from around the world on animal cruelty. Too little is done to people who commit crimes against animals.
If you find or know of a story that needs to be told, use the email button on the right to contact me. It doesn't always have to be an animal cruelty story. Inspiring animal stories also need to be told.
In the subject heading please write Animal Story so I can pull those out from the normal emails.

The following story got me so angry!


I hope Steven Scott Fleming gets the maximum sentence for his cruelty towards a dog. I would love to see him not only spend the maximum amount of time in prison but have to work every day to pay for his stay and then be put in front of a firing squad to rid our planet of this vermin.
It is said that if you torture animals, torturing humans isn't far behind. I say let's take it one step further. Let's make a 60 minute movie of animals being tortured and killed (obviously fake) and show it to kids in the 6th grade. If they show the slightest joy in watching, we need to herd them into a gas chamber.
Steven Scott Fleming should have never been able to hurt this dog. He should have been in a gas chamber years ago.

Let's make sure the Ocala Florida police keep this asshole behind bars.



No comments:

Post a Comment