Friday, February 21, 2014

No cat but...

I'm still out trying to catch the last cat at Lake Wylie. It's a sly little booger.
So instead of catching the cat, I caught a raccoon. The look on it's face was screaming "please don't hurt me!". It was so pitiful.
Here are the pics of it. And please pray and keep your fingers crossed that we will catch Wylie this weekend. Oh, btw, I have decided to name them Brim, Brim 2, Brim 3 (we'll drop the number when they get adopted out). That name is the only name they will come to.
One more thing: I've said it on Facebook and now I'm saying here, Lynette - you rock! I really feel God sent you my way through Jo Ann. He knew I was at my wit's end and then you appear. Again, YOU are the reason two feral cats are healthy. YOU are the reason my crew never has to go hungry. I wish I could hug you :)





And please don't forget to check out Lynette's auctions and raffles. All monies go toward animal care. A link to her page is located on the right side of blog. After you 'like' the page, ou can see so many wonderful items.

No comments:

Post a Comment